Connecting Fleets to Achieve Natural Gas Vehicle Success
The mission of the NGV Fleet Forum is to connect fleets to share and discuss common issues in deploying and operating NGVs. It gives members access to a constant, authoritative stream of information on critical topics and the ability to network with their peers in a constructive non-sales environment.
- Opportunities for confidential networking and dialogue among executive level fleet leaders who are currently operating natural gas vehicles or are in the process of implementing NGV conversion & deployment programs in their fleet.
- Access to the password-protected discussion board where fleet management experiences are shared and technical questions are asked and answered by members.
- Access to NGV Fleet Forum staff via the discussion boards. Staff monitor and moderate the boards and offer the benefits of their experience in regulatory affairs that deal with energy and transportation policy.
- Participation in the annual NGV Fleet Forum in-person meeting at ACT “Alternative Clean Transportation” Expo May 14-17, 2012 at the Long Beach Convention Center (members responsible for travel & lodging).
- Receive critical updates on key industry issues, technologies, legislative actions that impact natural gas vehicles and fleet operations.
- Access to the NGV Fleet Forum Resource Center where research reports, white papers, webcasts, surveys, and other resources are made available for members only. Review the latest developments in vehicle and engine technology, fueling infrastructure, fuel supply and related issues.
- Publicity via press releases announcing member’s involvement with the NGV Fleet Forum. Member supplied success stories and their company’s advocacy for advancing the use of domestic, clean and low-cost natural gas within their fleet operations will be incorporated.
- Official NGV Fleet Forum “Certificate of Membership” and recognition as a member of this select group of fleet operators.
- Two (2) full conference registrations to attend ACT “Alternative Clean Transportation” Expo May 14-17, 2012 at the Long Beach Convention Center (a $1,190 value).
Special Note: Annual dues are paid by the company and include participation of up to two (2) NGV Fleet Forum designees. (If necessary, a member name may be transferred to another individual within the same company once per calendar year.)